Parley Country Club
A Sports and Community Club for West Parley
for full information see their new website: www.parleycountryclub.co.uk
To book Parley Country Club for an event please contact 0800 047 6920
or email Karen@parleycountryclub.co.uk
Running between the Curlew pub in Christchurch Road and West Parley Memorial Hall is Stocks Lane. At the end is a car park and clubhouse. To the left is a recreation area and new children's playground and to the right is a beautiful, huge level field edged with mature trees. This is home to Parley Country Club. If you do know the Club, it is probably because a member of your family plays in one of the ten football teams or in one of the club's twenty-four cricket teams. It offers much more than a clubhouse, which incidentally was opened by the famous cricket commentator John Arlott.
Summer opening hours:
|Monday||6.30pm – 11pm (no Food)|
|Tuesday||5.00pm – 11pm (Food 5.00pm to 9pm)|
|Wednesday||5.00pm – 11pm (Food 5.00pm to 9pm)|
|Thursday||6.00pm – 11.30pm (Food 6.00pm to 9pm)|
|Friday||4.30pm – 11.30pm (Food 5pm – 9pm)|
|Saturday||11am – 11.30pm (Food 11am to 9pm)|
|Sunday||12noon – 10.30pm (Food 12noon to 7pm)|
Upcoming Country Club Events
latest - Parley Country Club
- every Thursday is Poker night - 7.30pm.
- every Friday is Club night, open from 4.30pm - Happy hour from 5pm to 6pm.
- Public Auction Sunday February 11th, 6.30pm, viewing from 3pm, Antiques, Jewellery, Household treasures and much more. For more information contact Keith on email@example.com
- Dan Clarke Monday February 16th, 7.30pm. He was born and raised in Poole Dorset and comes from a long line of generations of psychics and mediums through his Romany background. Tickets £10, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 07841 234117
- Plus Bouncy castles for the Kids every Sunday!!
- download a membership form
- see the Country Club website
Enjoy recreation and sporting facilities in the beautiful setting of picturesque West Parley. Parley Country Club, originally established in 1950 as a Football & Cricket club in the East Dorset parish, has now been transformed into a family-friendly social club for the whole community. Take advantage of membership and enjoy discounted alcoholic beverages and a variety of delicious food in the bar. We also have BT and Sky Sports and regularly screen football matches and other sporting events. Visit us and enjoy the following facilities:
- Sports and community club
- Parley Sports Football & Cricket Club
- Function room
- Recreation area
- Children's playground
- Car park
The newly refurbished function room, kitchen and bar are available for public hire. The space can accommodate 70 guests (50 seated), and if it's opened out, you can invite 230. If you would like to hire it for a birthday, wedding, christening or other private function, please contact the Club.