Whats On in West Parley
(if you have an event you would like to publicise please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01202 862821)
Parley Health Walks
weekly, every Wednesday 10am from the Parley Sports Club, followed by coffee and biscuits.
Lets all get healthy and have some fun!
Bank Holiday Sundays
On each bank holiday Sunday, Parley Sports Club will be holding a late afternoon early evening event consisting of BBQ, bouncy castles and entertainment, so come on down to the club, all welcome and enjoy the holidays.
now every Wednesday from 12 to 2pm at the Parley Sports Club.
The chef is going to cook the meals as ordered and there is going to be a choice of menu. One course will cost £4.99, two courses £5.99 and three courses £6.99 including tea or coffee.
Wednesday 29th May 2013 from 10 am to 12 noon at the Parley Sports Club.
Everyone is welcome to come along for a chat and a cuppa!
Ferndown Area 50 plus Forum
Wednesday 29th May, 10am, at the Barrington Centre, Ferndown.
Pam Stone will be giving a talk on victim support. . .more
The first West Parley "Big Lunch"
Sunday 2nd June, 12pm to 4 pm on the Recreation Ground.
These Big Lunches are held all over the country as a way for neighbours to get together in an informal way. Entertainment and music will be offered whilst you eat your own lunch or the on-site BBQ and Bar food. . .more
Saturday 10th August
Information coming soon about this event which shall be a festival the local community can be proud of.
Parley Fun Day
Saturday 24th August
After the massive success of last year's fun day, its back, bigger and better a great day out for the all the family.
Parley Sports Club
With 10 football teams, 24 cricket teams, a weekly pool league, ladies and mens darts league, weekly quiz and more. . its never dull at Parley Sports Club! For more information please click here
St Marks Church Hall
West Parley Memorial Hall
Regular Weekly Events
- Baby Sensory Group (morning)
- Line Dancing (evening) - Mrs. Linda Brooks 01202 522382
- Ballet for 2-3 year olds 9:30-10:00am
- Ballet for 3-5 year olds 10:15-11:00am - Hayley Green 07923 431683
- "Spiritos" Music for movement 60+ (1 until 6pm) - Mrs. P Baxter 01202 775634
- C&NF Canine Society Show training for dogs (7 until 11pm) - Mr G Peskett 01202 579394
- Painting Group (morning) - Mrs. J. White 01202 826894
- Mothers' Union (2nd Tue afternoon) - Mrs. J Waugh 01202 576497
- Cambridge Diet Clients (1 until 6pm) - Mrs P. Conway 01202 389474
- Table Dogs training for shows (first Tues in month: 6.30pm until 10pm) - Mrs V Lee 01202 741831
- Flower Arranging (second Tues in month: 6.30pm until 11pm) - Mrs J Paling 01202 873208
- B'mth & Dorset Beekeepers Assoc (Once a month: 6.30pm until 11pm) - Mr E Lutley 01202 886145
- University of Third Age (afternoon) - Mr. DL Godfrey 01202 826015
- Ferndown South & West Parley Neighbourhood Watch - Mrs. G Schollar (sec) 01202 875457
- West Parley Townswomen's Guild (first Weds each month: 9am until 1 pm) - Mrs N Small 01202 577766
- Marshal's Line Dancing (1 until 6pm) - Mrs E Batchler 01202 855945
- Whist (6.30pm until 10.30pm) - Mr D Cleaver 01202 575102
- Dru Yoga (morning) - Mrs. C. McLaughlin 01202 777622
- Wessex Accordion Band (evening) - Mr. D. Luffingham 01258 473254
- Fitness League Exercise classes (9am until 1pm & 6pm until 10pm) - B Charman 01202 824654
- West Parley W.I. (second Thurs each month: 1 until 6pm) - Mrs S Willard 01202 873348
- Bournemouth Embroiderers Club (Monthly Meetings: 9am until 6pm) - Mrs F Lines 01202 778081
- Art Class (morning) - Aldo Galli 02380 336784
- Tai-Chi Assn. (morning) - Mr. M. Young 07710 141771
- Sequence Dance (evening) - Mrs. S. Ford 01202 573689
- Waggy Tails Dog Rescue (first Sat in month: 10 until 1pm) - Mrs Meredith 01202 875000