Whats On in West Parley
(if you have an event you would like to publicise please email us: email@example.com or phone 01202 862821)
Dance Fit Classes, new class!
classes begin Monday 1st June, 11am - 11.45am
at St Mark's Church, 01202 890707 for more info.
Coffee Morning, now weekly!
Wednesday 3rd June from 10am - 12 noon
at the Parley Country Club. All residents and friends will be made very welcome.
Party in the Park
Sunday 7th June, 11am to 6pm at the Parley Country Club.
Lots of stalls, music from The V2s, Shades of Red, Nicole McNally, performances throughout the day including dog agility,Zumba and Taekwon Do. . full info
Events coming soon!
Story Tellers are to return to West Parley in August as part of the Sting in the Tale Festival 2015 - keep an eye on their website for details stinginthetale.org.uk/
Nuts About Nature returns 25/26th August, great fun for kids, learning about bugs and stuff, and its free!
Parley Health Walks
every Wednesday 10am from the Parley Country Club, followed by coffee and biscuits.
Lets all get healthy and have some fun!
latest - Parley Country Club
- every Thursday is Poker night - 7.30pm.
- every Friday is Club night, open from 4.30pm - Happy hour from 5pm to 6pm.
- charity cycle ride, Sunday 28th June, 10.30am start. . more
- Plus Bouncy castles for the Kids every Sunday!!
- download a membership form
- see the Country Club website
Bank Holiday Sundays
On each bank holiday Sunday, Parley Country Club will be holding a late afternoon early evening event consisting of BBQ, bouncy castles and entertainment, so come on down to the club, all welcome and enjoy the holidays.
Parley Sports Club
With 10 football teams, 24 cricket teams, a weekly pool league, ladies and mens darts league, weekly quiz and more. . its never dull at Parley Sports Club! For more information please click here
EXTENDED OFFER - for bookings before end July 2015!!
The West Parley Memorial Hall Committee is offering reduced rates for bookings Monday to Friday for the morning or afternoon sessions (9-12.45 and 1-6pm) at a reduced price of £28 per session.
Early booking advisable - please see their website for more details. http://westparleymemorialhall.org/contact.php
St Marks Church Hall
West Parley Memorial Hall
Regular Weekly Events
- Dance Fit Class 11am - 11.45am, 01202 890707, begins 1st June.
- Baby Sensory Group (morning)
- Line Dancing (evening) - Mrs. Linda Brooks 01202 522382
- All Stars 4 - 7pm, Michelle Matthews 01202 593688
- Christchurch & New Forest Canine Society 7 - 11pm, Mr Gary Peskett 01202 579394
- Painting Group (morning) - Mrs. J. White 01202 826894
- Mothers' Union (2nd Tue afternoon) - Mrs. J Waugh 01202 576497
- C&NFCS Committee once a month 2nd Tuesday Committee room
- B'mth & Dorset Beekeepers Assoc Once a month: 6 - 11pm, Mrs Carole Gordon 380 Wimborne rd West, Wimborne BH21 7NN
- University of Third Age (afternoon) - Mr. DL Godfrey 01202 826015
- Ferndown South & West Parley Neighbourhood Watch - Mrs. G Schollar (sec) 01202 875457
- West Parley Townswomen's Guild 9am - 1 pm, Mrs Jenny Kearey 01202 571955
- Tai-Kwondo 6 - 11pm - Mr S.Pidgley 01202 897443
- Dru Yoga (morning) - Mrs. C. McLaughlin 01202 777622
- Wessex Accordion Band (evening) - Mr. D. Luffingham 01258 473254
- Fitness League Exercise classes 9am - 1pm, Mrs Maggie Douherty 01202 821655
- West Parley Womens Institute second Thurs each month: 1pm - 6pm, Mrs S Willard 01202 873348
- Bournemouth Dog Training 6pm - 11pm, Mrs G Trevett 01202 518946
- Bournemouth Embroiderers Club Monthly Meetings: 9am - 6pm, Mrs E Deacon 01202 882358
- Art Class (morning) - Aldo Galli 02380 336784
- Tai-Chi Assn. (morning) - Mr. M. Young 07710 141771
- Sequence Dance (evening) - Mrs. S. Ford 01202 573689
- Waggy Tails Dog Rescue first Sat in month: starts at 10am, Mrs Meredith 01202 875000